Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy Busy BUSY!!!!

WOW! 3 blog posts in one night. That is pretty good.

Well life really has not slowed down. I guess I decided I am super woman and do too much sometimes. My cousin and I have started a business and we get together with a group of women once a month and have them either make a project, cards, or scrapbook pages. It has been a ton of fun, but at the same time I am exhausted some weeks. Here are some fun things that we have made the past few months.

Halloween box for either candy or a box of tissues

General, Fall, Thanks, Birthday, and Christmas cards
Scrapbook page
Cute flap that we put on it

Tag on inside of flap. Pull it out for journaling


Whole Page

If you are interested in coming we would LOVE to have you the more the merrier. So just let me know and I will get you info.

Then I made this fun wreath. I got the idea from the most talented Kami. She is so amazing. Find some fun ideas from her here.

I love how it turned out! Thanks for the idea Kami!

Then I also put together this Thanksgiving calendar. Every day in November Ryan and I have been putting down something we are thankful for. This really has helped us get into the spirit of Thanksgiving. It was a fun project and I am happy with how it turned out. I found it off of a blog that I ran across and loved it. So of course I had to do it! Again this lady has the cutest ideas. See her blog here.


Finished product

Well that is why I have not posted for a very long time. Between work, scouts, time with Ryan, the monthly home gatherings that my cousin and I do, and a little time to read I do not have much time to do anything else. However, life is good and I am happy. That is all that matters. Hopefully, I will be better at blogging. But I am not making promises quite yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yours turned out GREAT! I posted it on my blog:
http://jellybeanjunkyard.wordpress.com/2010/11/01/its-not-too-late/

Jackie Greenwood said...

You are so talented!! Looks like you are having a lot of fun!

Kari said...

What a fun trip you guys went on!And I such cute stuff you've been making. Way to go on the grocery deals too!

Followers