Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blogging Slacker

I keep thinking I will do better with the whole blogging thing. I have been working so so so much. Even when I am home I think about work. It has consumed my life. Good thing I love what I do or else that would make life awful. (However, it would be nice to have a break from work and my thoughts of work.) Ryan has been busy doing different projects. Here is what has been going on since my last post.
We went snow shoeing with Michelle, Kerry, Kerry's brother and mom, and my dad. It was a lot of fun. I would do it again for sure. I do not get to see Michelle that much so any chance I get is a wonderful treat! Love ya Miss!
The whole gang

Ryan

Michelle and I
Valentines Day was great. Ryan sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and sent them to me on Friday at work. I love flowers so this just made my day. On Valentines Day we went to the Open House of the Draper Temple. It is a very pretty temple. It is pretty small. That was a lot of fun. I forgot a camera so that made me pretty mad. While we were down in Draper we went to Ikea to pick up some cabinets that we are putting in our living room. (Ryan's current project, pictures coming) Then we came home and decided to build a fire and have takeout by the fire. We had Chinese by a fire that my wonderful husband built for me. Then we had fondue. It was so yummy! I am a chocolate lover! I took pictures of us, but I did not like ANY of them. So you get pictures without us in them.

The flowers Ryan sent to me


Having fondue by the fire!

As you can see the fireplace is being framed around. Ryan is redoing the fireplace. He has his own company doing cultured stone so we are putting his rock on it and putting the TV above it and storage behind it. I am really excited because all of the cords and everything are going to be hidden and we are going to have a nice fireplace. Here are some pictures of the progress. I will put up a picture after it is done.


Before
What we found behind the rock in front


Starting to frame it

The pipes are to keep all the cords together and hidden

Redoing the shelving on the side of the fire place and put up a cabinet

Shelving started behind the fireplace to put media in it
Starting the new shelves off to the side of the fireplace

Since Valentines day we have just been working really hard. Ryan's company is keeping him busy and I have being working over 40 hours since before Christmas. It has been crazy busy at my work and it just does not slow down. So Ryan and I love the time we can have with each other.

1 comment:

Grace ~and~Shane said...

I would love to go snow shoeing!! Where did you go and where do you rent the shoe and such. It would be fun for next winter.

Followers