Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where is Spring?!

Today it is snowing! WHAT!!!! On Saturday it was beautiful and warm outside. It felt like Spring! You think that I would get used to the whole tease with great weather and then the whole snow storm. I happens EVERY year! Last week Ryan took pictures of flowers that started coming up in our yard. It makes me even more excited for Spring! I think I have mentioned that I love flowers. I love these pictures! Ryan did such a great job!





Two weeks ago I took Friday off just to relax and be with Ryan. I caught up on sleep and we had fun just being with each other! He got me a surprise! He got me bands to go on each side of my wedding ring!

Just my wedding ring

With the bands
I love how different it looks! I love it by itself, but if I want something completely different I love it with the bands! Thanks honey!

I also dyed my hair really dark. It has actually faded a lot since I dyed it. I have enjoyed the change. I also cut bangs. So completely different, but fun! I have been so busy with work the camera has not been out much. However, I went to the Scrapbook expo this last weekend with my mom, cousin, and aunt. We got some really great deals! Yay for good deals! I took pictures because I wanted to show Ryan what goes on INSIDE the expo. So I finally got a picture of me with my new hair.
A booth at the expo. All fragrances inspired by Twilight.


Tables full of people working on scrapbooks

Me showing Ryan that it is not just me that loves scrapbooking.
My hair used to be one to two shades darker. It actually is starting to look kind of red. I did not even put a hint of red in it!

9 comments:

Brad and Darci said...

I LOVE your ring- it is beautiful! And I totally have spring fever too! I hope your flowers are okay:)

Chelsie said...

love the new hair, so cute. and the bands for your ring, gorgeous! one day that's what i want for my ring too. the fireplace looks great!

The Wilson Family said...

Ok SPOILED!! What a prince!! Love them by the way. And Ryan is a blooming artist!! He should get in the bizz!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

Wow - you really did it! You went dark! Just as I went back blonde ha ha. Mine started to look red toward the end too. It's weird. It's a fun change though. You're ring's beautiful. I'm so glad you have Ryan in your life.

Marie Rose said...

I've got your email. So no worries!

Jackie Greenwood said...

I love your ring, beautiful! Your hair is darling, and I love those flowers, aren't flowers the best!! Hope all is well, love ya!

kendra said...

Love the new hair! You do look so different! Your ring is awesome. Don't tell Cameron but I'm a little jealous! It snowed here too. So bad they closed the airports for a day. Seriously, last night it looked like Christmas outside. Nice April Fools joke, huh?

Anonymous said...

Shambray!
I found your blog on Lexi's. Long time no see! How have you been??? your ring is beautiful! I can't believe how long your hair is either!

We should keep in touch! We have a blog but it is private...email me @ kklindstrom@gmail.com if you want to take a peek! I am glad I found your blog. I haven't seen you forever. Looks like you are doing great though! Take Care!

House of Smiths said...

Ooo, I love the ring! I'm so jealous! I need bands just like that. What a sweet hubby for thinking of this! Lucky girl!
I wanted to drop in and say thank you for stopping by and saying hello and looking around on my wonderfully wordy blog! I love new visitors!
Thanks again!
Shelley Smith
wonderfullywordy.blogspot.com

Followers