Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference

I am just so amazed at how much I LOVED Elder Holland's talk today. He did such a great job. He has such enthusiasm that it captures the listeners. He did such a great job at getting his point across and not beating around the bush. I felt the spirit very strong during his talk. I LOVE LOVE LOVED it.

Last conference his talk was my favorite too. If you have not seen this video please watch it. It brought such a wonderful spirit. I love watching it and hearing Elder Holland's words in the background. I am so bummed that conference is over until next time. It is such an awesome thing that we can listen to the prophet and apostles from our homes. I am so grateful that I live in the world today when we have prophets and seers to guide us. I am so grateful that I am part of this church. I am so grateful that I have wonderful parents that are such awesome examples to me. I am so grateful that I have such a loving husband that is a worthy priesthood holder.

I am very grateful today. I hope everyone felt the spirit that I felt today. I am so grateful that I did.

4 comments:

Sierra said...

He is almost always one of my favorite speakers because of his boldness. He doesn't sugarcoat the issues, which is so refreshing. I love it too!

Chelsie said...

i loved that talk, as well as elder bednars the day before. and your friends post was so sweet. isn't it so true, those who are your best friends, they can live states away and you might not talk that often, but you're still the closest to them even through the distance...love it

Anonymous said...

I agree! I loved his talk. Conference always go by WAY too fast!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you! Elder Holland is a spiritual giant! I love conference.

Followers