Sunday, October 26, 2008

One month already

It has already been over a month that Ryan and I have been married. It has gone by so fast. It is still crazy to me some days that he is my husband. We have known each other so long it is some times hard to believe. I decided that since it has been a month I should post some pictures. Ryan and I were married on September 22nd. We were married in San Diego at the North Island Air Station on the beach. Unfortunately we were not able to get married in the temple because we were waiting for my sealing cancellation to go through. We are looking forward to getting sealed to each other in September. Since we could not get married in the temple we got married on the beach, which is something I have always loved.
Ryan's dad lives in San Diego so we got married very close to his house. It was a beautiful day and everything went really well. It was really small, but perfect. Here are some pictures of that day.
My Studly HusbandMy brother, Trent, and MichelleRyan's brother, Nathan, and my sister, Tiffany
My brother, Joey, and my beautiful mother
My wonderful dad and me

Everyone that attended the wedding
Hooray we are married!
The guys
The girls
My family, my aunt and uncle were able to make it! I was really happy they were there. My grandma got sick the week before the wedding and was not able to make it.
Ryan's family
Ryan's brother was not in the picture above so they took this one
Michelle and Kerry were able to make it to Cali. I was so happy they came. Michelle is a good balance for me when I get stressed. Both Kerry and Michelle helped a lot! Thank you guys. We love you.
Ryan's friends




12 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

SO cute!! I love them! Wait until it's five years and you think man we're been together for forever!!!

Chelsie said...

happy one month anniversary! your wedding looked gorgeous...your dress and your flowers are my fave, so pretty!!!

Kat said...

Happy one month anniversary! And your dress and flowers. . .absolutely classic. You'll look back at this wedding and never have fashion regrets:) It's just classic. And you both look so so happy! Congrats Sham! I'm so happy for you! Thanks for posting the pics!

naezandkidz said...

Congrats Sham...Sorry I couldn't make it to the reception. Your pictures are very pretty!!!!

Brad and Darci said...

Hey Shambray!
I was so excited that you found my blog. It has been so long! I am so glad that things are much better for you now- you look so happy! Congrats for sure. Your wedding pics are absolutely amazing. how neat to have a beach wedding!

Hatch Family said...

Hey Sham, I love the pictures, it looks like it was a wonderful day. You guys look so happy together.

Melissa said...

Sham! You look so beautiful it is amazing! What a beautiful love story to find each other again! I'm happy for you!

Melissa (Marsden) Turney

Elena Loo said...

congrats on the one month and on the wedding! it looks like it was a perfect day. Way happy for you!! I love your flowers too, gorgeous!!

Candace said...

You are such a beautiful couple!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations.

Ryan and Heidi said...

Oh my goodness sham! What a beautiful day! You two are such a beautiful couple! I'm so happy for you both!

Sierra said...

Wow... small world! I noticed your comment on Jared and Steph's page. Congrats on getting married! You look gorgeous :-)

Steph said...

Wow Sham, you look so beautiful in those pictures, I really love your dress. I'm really sad we couldn't make it. Cute blog! (we have the same background.) ;)

Followers