Monday, October 20, 2008

Quirks Tag

Here are the Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.


Ashley tagged me last week and I have been so busy that I am just getting to it.

Here are some non-important things/habits/quirks about me.


1. I am an accountant and by the time I get off work my mind is fried. So most people think that since I am an accountant to ask me math questions (especially basic math questions). This is not true. I have been known to be way off and let me tell you it is not good. However, if you gave me a 10-key I would be spot on.


2. I tend to freak out over nothing. I really did not want to put this, but I have to be honest with myself. I asked Ryan what he thought I should put on this post and this was the FIRST thing he said. I was not going to put it, but then on Saturday we were working at the Halloween store and I put my purse behind the counter and when I got into my purse I noticed my wallet was missing. I instantly thought it was stolen. I asked my dad if he would go to our house and check the front seat of my car and our kitchen table. He looked and said it was not there. So at that point I just KNEW that it was stolen. Well when we got home that night we searched the house and then Ryan went outside to our deck where we ate lunch that day and sure enough it was sitting at the table that we ate lunch at. The sad thing is that this happens quite a bit. I am trying to work on it though. It is something I am not proud of.


3. I love the TV show "Friends". I can not get enough of it and I would watch it everyday if I could. It is my stress relief and a good laugh no matter what kind of mood I am in.


4. I am either cold or hot, usually cold. There is no middle ground with me. This might be the same with a lot of women, but all I know is it is not fun. Since I work in an office I am inside almost all of the summer. So it can be 100+ degrees outside, but I will be in a sweater. People from my work just know that I am weird and do not ask anymore. Luckily there is another girl who works here that has the same problem!


5. I tend to make sure that doors are locked more than two times. I lock the doors to my car over and over. Then after awhile I will go check again. I also check the house door two or three times. I will be laying in bed and wonder if I locked the doors and then get out of bed and check to see if it is locked. Sure enough it is!

6. I have an issue with my eyes. Anyone who has been around me for more than five minutes have probably heard about my issue. I do not know why, but they are super sensitive and they get red over the smallest things. It is something that I am very self-conscious of it. I thought that Lasik was going to take care of it, but it made it worse for a little bit. The doctors say it will get better, but I don't see it. I guess I will just have to give it time.



I tag Chelsea, Kathleen, Jackie, Heidi, Kenz, and Chelsie.

2 comments:

Kat said...

yes yes! A "Friends" lover! I couldn't agree more! I wish Monica would've had a third bedroom in her apartment that I could've moved into!;) And no matter how many times I watch the seasons over and over. . . I still love em!
I'm not gonna lie though, when i saw that you started a new blog with you and Ryan. . .I was anxiously waiting to see if this was where the wedding pics were!;) You need to get them up girl!:)

Jackie Greenwood said...

You are so cute. I love reading new things about people. Your blog is darling. How is married life, we need to double some time, and I will for sure have you guys to the house and we can have a party, yeah!

Followers