Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a week!

I promise I will put up pictures as soon as I can. I know a lot of people have wanted to see wedding pictures. I will get them up asap. I PROMISE! I have a very good excuse for the lack of posts I have been doing. First off I got married. We had to plan everything and then we were gone for a week on our honeymoon. Second, Ryan's aunt is managing a Halloween store and we told her we could help her. So we work 8-9 hour days at our regular jobs and then go straight there for 4-5 hours. This happens every day but Wed, Thurs, and Sun. So on Wednesdays and Thursdays we are running around trying to do everything that gets neglected all week. Therefore, I have no time to get to the computer. Oh well it will all be over after Halloween.
This week has been quite a week for the Matthews. First off on Monday we found out that Ryan's car (it has been broken since before the wedding) was going to cost $750 to fix a little tiny screw. That is never fun to have an expense hit you like that. Then on Tuesday Ryan was working on a job and he broke his hand. So now he is limited in the amount he can work and he only has one hand while the other one is killing him. That same day the check engine light came on in my car. I almost lost it at that point. However, after we worked at the Halloween store that night the light turned off and it is ok now. (Cross your fingers!) Yesterday we found out there was some fraudulent activity on Ryan's credit card. Luckily we got that figured out after about 2 hours on the phone trying to get the charges off. So we are now walking on egg shells hoping nothing else will happen.
Even though all these trials are happening we are very happy that we have each other to lean on during it all. We are trying to look on the bright side of things and considering the circumstances I would have to say that we are still very positive.

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

oh goodness you have had quite the week, i'm so sorry about everything. i hope your luck turns here soon, i'm glad that you have each other though and didn't have to go through all that alone!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

Hey sham,
I got a blog going if you want to see pictures of our little Stein! Love ya

Amber said...

Wow Sham, you weren't kidding! Hope everything holds out-I'll be crossing my fingers too. Love ya!

Lindsay B. said...

bad luck always comes in waves of three...

but i am so glad that you have ryan and his one good hand to give you a big hug at the end of every day!

as soon as october is over, we HAVE TO plan a dinner or something. Please call or email me when you have some free time!

Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

The Wilson Family said...

They say things come in 3's so yours should be well and done now!! I will being crossing fingers nontheless!!

Followers