Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family

This year my dad's side of the family decided to all join in the Marathon fun. My dad and my uncle Steve were planning on running the full marathon so they wanted to see if there was anyone that would want to run in the relay or 5K. We had quite the turn out. We had 2 relay teams, 2 marathoners, and about 13 people run the 5K. I did not run except at the end when my dad wanted all of us to run with him. I was part of the support crew though. I had to drop people off at their leg of the race and pick up people when they were finished. It was funny though because almost everyone ran more than their leg they were assigned too. Ryan ran 9 and a half miles when his leg was only 6. I was really proud of him. Up until that day he had not ever ran that far! My uncle was part of one of the relays and he was supposed to run 7 miles, but he ended up running the full marathon!!! It was crazy. Everyone had a great time. I am sorry for all the pictures. I took a million. I know my mom has one of Ryan and I together, but I don't have it on my computer. So you get the one with him talking to me and my face looking absolutely retarded. We also made front page news in the Standard. I was really proud of everyone who ran! Next year Ryan is shooting for the half marathon! You can do it babe!

That night Jared and Chels invited us to a Real game. It was so fun. Really good seats! Thanks guys. (Hopefully next time we go; there will not be crappy calls and we will win!!!)

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I commend you! I don't think I could ever run that long. I'm like a dog... I have to be chasing a ball in order to run :-) Ha ha

Unknown said...

Skills Ryan..... Skills on Toast!

Followers