Friday, May 8, 2009

Good day!

Today is going to be a good day! I have not seen Ryan since Tuesday morning before I left to work. He is coming home today and I could not be more excited! It is awful when he is gone. I hate being alone. Everything is so quite. I just turn on the TV for some kind of noise. I also do NOT sleep well at all without him in bed with me. It is not a good thing. I just need to get over it I know, but I just love him so much. I hate being away from him.
He is such a great husband. Michelle is graduating from Pharmacy school. (I will post about that later.) It is such a huge accomplishment in her life I want to be there for her. So Ryan is making sure he will be home to go to that with me. He is so good. This weekend will be a good weekend because I get to see my husband! And I get to see Michelle. I do not get to see her enough! Congrats Michelle on getting through Pharmacy School!

4 comments:

Sierra said...

I totally agree... I hate being away from Trace for even a few days. He thinks I'm weird cuz I can't sleep without him either. he always tells me "You did it for 21 years!" ha ha

Congrats on Pharm school too! Where did she go? That will be my husband in 3 years :-)

Shambray said...

She went to Idaho State University. That will be so exciting when Trace is done!

Steph said...

I know exactly how you feel! I hate it when Jared is gone. I even hate when he stays late at the library studying cause I seriously can't sleep when he's not there next to me. I don't know what it is. He was gone for a whole week just a couple months after we got married and I was sooo lonely! Well I'm glad you survived without Ryan. P.S. We need to hang out sometime.

kendra said...

so funny - I have three kids and now when Cameron is gone I love the quiet "free" time. At least for a couple days. And then I really miss him. But sometimes I miss him when he's just at work. So... what ever, it never changes. I guess that's a good thing!

Speaking of being away from husbands, I'll be there the month of July (without Cameron) so I'll have to be sure to see you guys. There's always grandma's right?!

Followers