Thursday, April 8, 2010

Venting Session

So why is it that healthy food is so darn expensive. I was so upset because I am a bargain shopper and felt horrible about my shopping experience yesterday. Yesterday at the store I got all healthy food. You know the vegetables, fruits, low fat things, etc. I am telling you I spent the most on food this trip than I have in a LONG time. Then it ruined my whole night. (I know I am a joke). So I guess I just need to face it and be okay with spending more money if I want to be healthy. Sorry, just had to vent!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Now you know how I've felt the last year and a half!! It's a joke that it's more expensive to be healthier. I guess the plus side is that if we spend more now we'll save money in the future on our health.

Sierra said...

The trick is just to grow your own :-)

Followers