Monday, April 5, 2010

I can't believe how BAD I am at blogging!

Well life is so darn busy I can never find time to blog. I would say I will try and do better, but then when I say that two months go by and I have not posted anything! Oh well. What do you do. I will be putting pictures up from Valentines Day (forever ago) and Easter soon (hopefully). We had a wonderful Easter. I absolutely LOVE this time of year. However, this year has been a little depressing. I mean come on full fledged snow! I know it snows every year in March and April, but this year I felt like it has been way worse. I feel like the snow actually stuck (when in other years it doesn't). All I have to say is I am very glad it did not snow on Easter. I would have been upset!

Our flowers are coming up! If you don't remember I have the prettiest flower garden that runs along the side of my driveway. Ok. I might be a bit biased. I know a lot of people have great flower gardens. I just love mine. The flowers all come out at different times. So there is never a dull moment with that garden. (See the post here) Every time I see those flowers I just have to smile. I love flowers and I love Spring. That is why I just want some Spring weather. Is that too much to ask! Apparently it is! Oh well. Hopefully soon, right? I am hoping to do some different stuff in our yard this year, make our front yard dazzle a little. It definitely does not right now. So I want good weather so I can go out in the yard and give it some TLC. I am praying for great weather this next weekend. I will have to take pictures of before and after our little front yard renovation. I will keep you posted. Until then I will keep wishing for some good Spring weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wishing for warm weather for you! I seriously can't believe it was snowing there and it was 80 degrees here! Crazy!

I am excited to see your flowers! I love flowers. I am bummed I can't plant any this year but since we are moving in 7 weeks it doesn't make sense too.

Chelsie said...

ah i wish it was warmer as well. our yard needs major tlc. i actually just finished city of glass and loved it. i'm so sad it's over...sadly i still dream like i'm in the book...loved it

Followers